Saturday, August 30, 2008

Saturday morning...

I was brought to the window by the cries of a rather desperate sounding tranny, ("No, YOU don't understand, I lost my purse!!!!!") and this is what I saw.



Not only has someone defaced the Oak Fair Market, but there is a garage sale not even a block away. Can I make it? I want to... And I just saw people carrying stuff. Stuff. That's what I want. I don't need anything, but I want something. Something to break up the lying in bed watching movies and VH1. But I'm not sure I can get there. And, if I did, how would I carry anything back? Maybe a stranger would take pity on me, but do I want a stranger in my house? And, god forbid, what if the garage sales sucks? I don't want to spend 20 minutes getting down the stairs for some asshole's dirty pint glass, or stained tupperware, or shitty George Foreman grill that they're totally ditching cuz it sucks to clean. Been there, done that. I guess I'll settle into the last half of "Empire Strikes Back" and pretend I still have a life... or maybe I'll blog about my cat some more.

No comments: