Sunday, August 24, 2008

Lazy Saturday...

In a show of solidarity, Egan spent most of yesterday lying in bed with me watching movies. We watched Bull Durham, which I had never seen, and actually liked more than I thought I would, a fact I grudgingly admitted to Egan. The Susan Sarandon / Kevin Costner scene at the end where they finally "do it" and then dance around her living room was a little much though. We got it, you like each other...enough already.

We also watched the Obama and Biden speech.


Egan reacts to Biden.


For dinner, we had mahi mahi, corn on the cob, chard and ice cream with fruit for dessert. Yum!




Mmmm, corny.

Later we watched Singles. Singles does not hold up. It was dreadful. Cameron Crowe is a fucking sap. I think except for Say Anything, I can safely say I hate all of his movies - especially Jerry Maguire. Do not fucking get me started on Jerry Maguire.

No comments: