Monday, September 8, 2008

Gotta Getta Goetta!

Yesterday marked my seventh (I think) venture out of the house in five weeks. Renee and yasu hosted a mid-western themed brunch, and being from Ohio, I had to represent. Egan drove me the three blocks, and Todd and Rand had to manhandle me up the stairs, but after that it was smooth sailing for a feast to rival any Thanksgiving. Renee and yasu always make too much food, but that's just part of their generous nature. And, you won't see me complaining about having too much deliciousness on my plate!


Mmm, goetta, hash, summer tomatoes...


I haven't seen the new 90210 yet, SOB! Renee and I used to watch the original religiously (+ Melrose, + Party of Five, + the ill fated Models, Inc). I see a new tradition starting...



yasuaki on his second plate - waffles were next. I have no idea where he puts it, I just know I'm jealous, because I wish I had that place. Or at least I wish that place wasn't my ass.

No comments: