Monday, September 1, 2008

Boy, oh boy, oh boy!!!

Egan gets back from L.A. tonight and I can't wait to see him! He's been gone since Thursday and although we've talked several times a day, I still missed him a ton. So did Louise. In fact, I spent a good part of yesterday sending him photos of Louise...

Ok. I know, I know. I need to stop with the cat pics, but she's so cute and I am trapped inside! What is a girl to blog about in such circumstances? Yes, you should worry.


Egan's parents sent me an Oregon State stuffed beaver last fall. Louise is a fan.


See! How could I not share this?

Ok, I need help. Someone get me out of the apartment before I am past the point of no return.

2 comments:

Dawn Robinson said...

Put. The camera. Down. You are killing me, girl. Phone a friend. Me, for instance?

toddx said...

I like the cat pics. :)